The Cambridge Centre for AI in Medicine develops pioneering AI and machine learning technologies with the goal of transforming biomedical science, medicine and healthcare. Another of our goals is to bring you the very latest advances in ML for medicine, directly from the pioneers making it happen. To this end, we are excited to announce our free CCAIM Seminar Series, which commences in February 2021.
Every month we will be joined via Zoom by one of world’s most influential and visionary scientists working in this transformational research arena. Our internationally renowned speakers, drawn the world’s premier academic institutions, will be hosted by our Centre Director, Professor Mihaela van der Schaar, herself a leading authority on ML for medicine.
Each free session will include a presentation from our speaker, followed by a Q&A session with our online audience. For further information on dates and to sign up for any or all of our presentations, visit the CCAIM Seminar Series page.
To whet your appetite, our speaker roster includes:
- Professor Carlos Bustamante (Stanford University)
- Professor Isaac (Zak) Kohane (Harvard University)
- Professor Dana Pe’er (Sloan Kettering Institute)
- Professor Guido Imbens (Stanford Graduate School of Business)
- Professor Regina Barzilay (Computer Science and AI Laboratory at MIT)
- Professor Sylvia Plevritis (Stanford University)
- Dr Oliver Stegle (European Bioinformatics Institute)
We hope you will join us!